Thursday, 3 July 2014

Flowers as Well as Fruit

Our garden is looking good at the moment and is providing us with all kinds of herbs, gooseberries and salad leaves.  The runner beans have done nothing but the broad beans should be ready soon and the leeks are coming on.  However I am going to focus on some of the flowers today.


Here is part of the border.  you can see persimmons,yellow roses, foxgloves and delphiums.


yellow poppies

Yellow poppies seed themselves every year.





fuscias





Seeds and pots promising more to come


a special rose.

Glenda
www.cutleryandcatering.co.uk

 Manneskjur

4 comments:

Lil Muse Lily said...

your garden is looking absolutely beautiful. how wonderful!

Mammasaurus said...

I'd love an established border like that. First I think I need to learn about positioning. The more I read the more I realise that my 'whack it in the ground' approach might not be the best!
Lovely, colourful garden Glenda - thanks for joining in again x

pixiedusk said...

I love your potted plants and how they are mixed together. Mine is growing well but I dont really have flowers so they are just green. Yours is so colorful =) #hdygg

Honey Mercer said...

Such pretty things in your garden. #HDYGG